Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rob vs Jessie






Last year I noted what a great tag team Rob Terry and Jessie Godderz made at Ohio Valley Wrestling.  What could be better than a tag team featuring these two awesome muscle studs?  Well, how about a match where these two dudes face off against each other, like they did recently at TNA Wrestling.  You don't get to see the whole match, but it looks like Godderz takes a pretty big beating.  You ever wonder what it feels like to get bodyslammed by a 300 pound bodybuilder?  I think the second to the last picture gives us a pretty good idea.  We also now know what it takes to put a smile on Rob Terry's face.


2 comments:

  1. Sooo hot to see Mr. Pectacular manhandled by big Rob Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy watching both of these sexy beasts. But I'd have gotten a real kick if Jesse had taken Rob down. I like Rob's muscular mass. It's certainly vastly superior to the clunky mass of someone like Big Show. But I get a bit tired of big men just throwing their weight around, even when the weight looks as good as it does on Rob. I hope there's a rematch where Jesse shows Rob that winning is about more than size.

    ReplyDelete