Saturday, January 12, 2013

Vic Silver








Here's some more old time wrestling, this time featuring Vic Silver.  I think he's the dude being slammed in my last blog post, but here he's the alpha stud.  You can check out the full match on Youtube here and here.  This reminds me of a post I did a while ago about the athletic male body and wrestling as an art form.  Vic Silver looks awesome here.  The perfect muscular body.  The high, dominating bodyslam on his outmatched opponent.  This slam is as much art as it is sport.

3 comments:

  1. Sooo hot! Thanks for the Youtube link. <3 hot black muscle studs like Vic Silver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vic Silver looks gorgeous those tiny speedos I wouldn't mind wrestling him just to have all that hot body contact with him

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer Vic and his opponents to wrestle barefoot. It's a real turn on.

    ReplyDelete