Friday, August 16, 2013

Life of Brian


I want to revisit the theme of my recent post about the tag team match at Rock Hard Wrestling featuring Brian Baker and others.  The gist of my last post was that Baker may be a jock, but that doesn't make him a wrestler.  He really seemed out of place in the ring while he got owned by Brodie Fisher and Alex Waters.  The whole match is a fun one to watch, and there's one part in particular I liked.  Brodie Fisher (I think) scooped up the much larger Baker and parades him around the ring.  Baker's tag team partner is Josh Steel, who has a wrestling background according to his bio at RHW.  He just looks on and taunts Brodie, and the two of them exchange barbs (Alex in the background joins in, too).  All the while, Baker has this "what the fuck am I doing here" look on his face as he awaits the inevitable bodyslam.

No comments:

Post a Comment