Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Kevin Calbrese





No Rules Wrestling just uploaded a new match featuring lean, muscular Jordan Prince being squashed by Kevin Calbrese, or KCal as he is affectionately known at NRW.  I've done many posts about KCal's brother, Dave Calbrese, who probably is the best wrestler that NRW has on its roster, but this is my first with KCal.  The match is notable because of the number of bodyslams KCal uses during the demolition.  I've seen several of Jordan's other matches, and while he's not a bad wrestler, it doesn't look like he can scoopslam a guy to save his life.  Of course, I'm all about the bodyslam in this blog, and I would love to see Jordan do a few to some hapless opponent.  Let's hope his beating by KCal has taught him how effective a move the bodyslam can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment