Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sick Day





Recently I was home sick for the day, and what better way to spend a sick day than surfing the internet for bodyslam pics and videos?  On Youtube I came across some more wrestling videos from a group of Russian and/or Ukrainian bodybuilders that I've featured before in my blog.  Here are some pics from a match featuring an 18 year old bodybuilder named Vlad Storm dominating a skinny dude.  I've only seen the preview and not the whole thing, but it looks like something a lift and carry fan would really enjoy.  You can buy the whole video, but I'd be a little concerned about giving credit card info over the internet to someone in Russia or the Ukraine.  So that just leaves us with the previews, which are pretty entertaining in themselves.  In heavily accented English, we get to hear Vlad taunt his opponent as "little skinny boy" and then later announce "I crush you" before he drops the other dude over his knee for a back breaker.  And Vlad does all this with a big grin, clearly enjoying the benefits that come with being a muscle stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment