Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Meet Vlad







Meet Vlad.  I found him on a Youtube channel featuring muscle guys from Russia (or maybe the Ukraine) who like to flex and wrestle.  Much of the wrestling consists of lifts and carries, which is probably why I found it so entertaining.  As best as I can tell from the clips, there's very little story line or plot development in the videos, but I doubt that's why guys watch them.  Generally early on the muscle guy says "You are pissing me off", which seems to be the cue to strip down to posers.  Then during the wrestling, the muscle guy says things like "I crush you" and "I have big muscles", all in heavily accented English.  Vlad here caught my attention because he's always got a big grin on his face.  He enjoys being a muscle stud who can lift and carry other dudes around.  You can't blame him for smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment