Friday, June 28, 2013

He's Back!





It's been a while since I have featured Marcus Anthony in a post.  Over a year ago I noted his departure from Ohio Valley Wrestling to Florida Championship Wrestling.  At the time I admitted that Marcus was one of my favorite wrestlers to feature in the blog.  With the passage of time, I have to say that is still true.  I'm not sure what happened when he went to FCW, but I'm excited to see that he's back wrestling at OVW.  Unfortunately he's lost the faux hawk, but other than that he looks as big and bad as ever.  Some of you may recall earlier postings of mine where I've stated that my preference is to be a heel when wrestling, but in some cases I'm willing to be a jobber.  Marcus Anthony is a guy I would easily job for.  The lean, muscled body of an amateur wrestler going up against the impressive stature that is the pro wrestler with a bodybuilder's physique . . . Marcus Anthony has muscles, and he knows how to use them.  And that's to physically dominate other dudes.  Imagine what it's like to have him take control of your body, to be hoisted up high in the air and paraded around, the feel of his muscled arm through your crotch as he prepares to slam you down to the mat . . . Welcome back to OVW, Marcus!  Let's hope we see a lot more of your bodyslamming action.

1 comment:

  1. He's back but has yet to use his standard move the gorilla press. I wish I knew why he's not using it.

    ReplyDelete