Sunday, June 16, 2013

Jessie's Waterloo






Seeing Jessie Godderz in my last couple of posts makes me think of Ohio Valley Wrestling, and then OVW makes my thoughts turn to Rob Terry (not that it takes much to bring Rob Terry to mind).  Over a year ago I was revelling in the magnificience that was the tag team partnership of Rob Terry and Jessie Godderz.  Times have changed.  The two no longer are partners, and they often face each other in the ring.  If you haven't seen them yet, check out the photos posted by Bruno on his Beefcakes blog from a recent match between these two muscle goliaths (match photos by wrestling photographer extraordinaire Jim from Chicago).  The first photo above comes from that match.  Earlier this year I also featured some pictures from another match between the two, and the last three above come from yet a different match at Impact Wrestling, where Rob Terry treated his fans (and Jessie Godderz) to a gorilla press.  A common theme through these three matches is Rob Terry slamming the shit out of his former tag team partner.  Rob Terry pounding on Jessie Godderz.  I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment