Thursday, April 9, 2015

Backyard Wrestling







It looks like this long winter is finally over and spring has arrived.  I remember as a kid growing up we were bouncing off the walls after being stuck inside for much of the winter, and when the weather began to warm up, all the mothers in the neighborhood quickly pushed us out the door and told us to play outside.  I imagine this is what happened recently at Thunders Arena.  All the wrestlers were full of pent up energy after the long winter, so they were ready to wreak some havoc once they were finally let out into the back yard to play.  As a result, TA gives us several new outdoor matches full of crotchlifting, bodyslamming, overhead pressing fun.  I wish I had some of these guys in my neighborhood growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment