Monday, April 27, 2015

Old Reliable






There are times when I want to do a post but don't really have the creative energy to come up with something interesting to say.  Then I realize that most dudes probably check this blog out for the pictures and not my blathering commentary.  Since all I really need are just some cool photos, here's our good Austian buddy Mexxberg who always proves to be a reliable source of entertainment.  Mexx tells me that gorilla presses are hard and take tremendous effort and flawless technique.  But he knows how much we enjoy them in this blog, so he's more than happy to deliver them for us.

2 comments:

  1. Damn! It's just so hot to see Mexx dominate Leon Shah in their matches. I'm more of a Leon Shah fan and seeing how Mexx manhandled Leon stirs my loins. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you communicate with Mexx? I'm such a huge fan of his. I constantly search for his matches on Youtube but there aren't many new one.

    ReplyDelete