Friday, May 8, 2015

Diesel





A search of my stash of wrestling photos uncovered these beauties from a match at Thunders Arena between Diesel and Alexander.   Diesel is only 5' 7" according to the TA website, but he's 200 pounds, and you can see why from these photos.  The dude is jacked full of muscles.  I wish I had more of him for my blog.  And I wish he was still wrestling at TA.  The intensity and power he displays on the mat is amazing.  Diesel doesn't just execute an OTK backbreaker here on Alexander.  He picks him up and drops him over the knee repeatedly.  Only real bad ass muscle stud wrestlers are certified to do that.  And once you're done, hoisting your opponent up over your shoulder while flexing massive biceps is just showing off, which is something else that bad asses are entitled to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment