Friday, May 15, 2015

Pete Bouncer





I always like to check out Bruno's blog at Beefcakes of Wrestling because it can be a good source of inspiration.  And I was definitely inspired by a post he had featuring German wrestler Pete Bouncer, so I surfed around a bit to discover these great pics of him bodyslamming the shit out of hapless dudes.  That first photo is awesome because it shows Pete's passion for wrestling.  It reminds me of my days back in school when I wrestled, with the emotions, the excitement, the rush that came every time I stepped onto the mat, ready for hand to hand combat.  God, sometimes I really miss those days!  Maybe I should pursue a career in professional wrestling to recapture some of that passion.  Oh well, I don't see it in the cards for me.

Anyway, speaking of Bruno's blog, I don't think Pete Bouncer really fall into the "beefcake" category.  You can see below that at 6' 3" and 205 pounds, he's got a lean, lanky build.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  I'm glad Bruno discovered him for us.  There are just some wrestlers that can't help but get your attention, and Pete Bouncer is one of them.  Check out Bruno's blog for more pictures of this German stud in action.  And let's hope there's more material of him to feature here in my own blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment