Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Reluctant Jobber





Not long ago I posted some photos that wrestler Darius had sent me from matches he produced himself.  But in addition to his own matches, Darius also appears in some well know internet productions, including Muscle Domination Wrestling.  In one match at MDW he faces Brad Barnes in a video called Meaty Muscle Massacre.  From the pictures at least, it looks like Darius is the meaty muscle being massacred.  In another video he faces Braden Charron in a match called Power Move Punishment, where Braden executes some of his best power moves to punish Darius.  I'm not sure of Darius' stats, but he looks like a pretty solid dude.  Definitely not someone who looks like a jobber in the wrestling ring.  So I'm a little surprised by these matches, but I can't be critical about it.  I have to confess, as much as I like to think of myself as an alpha male when it comes to wrestling, I wouldn't mind jobbing for either Brad Barnes or Braden Charron.

No comments:

Post a Comment