Saturday, August 22, 2015

Bruce Ballard




Crikey.  Here we are getting on to late August and I haven't done much posting during the summer.  I guess the wrestling muses haven't been very active in my neighborhood of late.  But here's someone worth posting about.  It's Bruce Ballard from Rock Hard Wrestling, and I'm kinda surprised I haven't featured him before.  At 5'11" and 190 pounds of muscle, RHW calls him the Total Package.  These are some shots from his debut match at RHW a while back where he demolishes fellow rookie wrestler Tyson Matthews.  Our boy Bruce needs to work a little more on his bodyslamming technique, but he definitely gets an A for effort.  Tyson, on the other hand, might need to consider pursuing a career in a different sport.  Maybe cricket.  I like this kid's moxie as he strikes a double biceps flex pose in victory as if he's a certified Muscle Boy.  Can a rookie really stake such a claim after just one match?  If you look like Bruce Ballard, I guess you can.



No comments:

Post a Comment