Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Spotland Scrappers





On occasion when surfing the internet trying to find things to blog about, I come across Spotland Scappers, which is an English wrestling production.  I've never paid too much attention to them before, but recently I started checking out what they have to offer.  It's not fancy, but they make a lot of entertaining videos for download, including pro style matches, matroom wrestling, and custom matches.  One custom match I came across features the two wrestlers you see here, Sammy Scrapper in the red shorts against Sam Smiler.  It's advertised as a lift and carry video, so of course I had to check it out.  Our boy in red Sammy mostly plays the heel, but I hope to find a match where Sam Smiler takes on that role.  Overall it's a fun match to watch and makes me want to check out more of Spotland Scrappers.  I have to say of the four pics I posted here, the top one is my favorite.  When you want to prove that you are a dominant alpha wrestler, that's how you need to lift and carry a dude around.  It makes an impression on your opponent.  I wish more wrestlers would do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment