Thursday, November 12, 2015

Will Grant




Sorry, I know it's been a month since my last post.  It's been hard for me lately to update the blog unless something gets my attention.  And luckily something has.  I may have mentioned before how much I like it when fitness models get into wrestling.  I think it's only natural.  As a model, your fit body is your main asset, and you show it off wearing as little as possible.  That's not a whole lot different than wrestling, to be honest.  A few years back there was a muscular fitness model named Will Grant, looking stunning as he modeled underwear, swim suits, and spandex shorts.  Most of you probably recognize him as Jackson from Thunders Arena.  Wrestling provided Will with another venue to show off his muscle bound physique.  He only appears in a few matches, unfortunately, but one match in particular Will proves himself to be a true muscle stud by gorilla pressing Angel over his head.  Of course, there's a flip side to getting into wrestling at a place like TA.  There's usually going to be a bigger muscle dude eager to show off how strong he is, which Will finds out the hard way in a match against the hulking STL.  I say the hard way, but even as he gets pressed overhead himself, it looks like Will is having fun. I would too if I were in his position.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment