Saturday, November 28, 2015

Cyber Monday at Thunders Arena




A second post in two days?!  You must think Christmas is early!  Well, not quite, but Christmas is just around the corner, so it's time to take care of shopping.  As best as I can, I avoid the mobs and lunatics on Black Friday, but I do look forward to Cyber Monday, and this year it will be extra special.  Thunders Arena has announced a one day sale of a special wrestling match featuring Frey (also known as Austin Cooper) and new guy Eagle.  MONDAY ONLY!  So you better act fast.  I was lucky to catch a sneak preview of the match, and it's a good one.  Eagle is a great find for TA and will fit in well on the roster.  At 5' 11" and 190 pounds (I would have guessed well over 200), the dude is an Indiana state champion wrestler and male model.  What boy doesn't dream of being a champion wrestler AND a model when he grows up?  Eagle has it all.  He knows he's good looking and loves to flex his biceps, which are required qualities for a champion wrestler.  In his match against Frey, I like how Eagle sports a pair of yellow squarecut shorts on the mat.  I think it compliments his masculine, wrestling-jock image.  And throughout the match, he frequently mocks Frey for wearing "panties".  Of course, Frey is no one's fool.  Both Eagle's boxer briefs and Frey's panties are on full display when Frey scoops Eagle up and cracks his spine with an otk backbreaker (a move that Frey always does so well).  There are plenty of other good moves, holds, and action in this match, so you don't want to miss it.  MONDAY ONLY!


I have to admit that I'm excited to see what TA has in store for us with this new wrestler on its roster, and I hope it includes Eagle bodyslamming, gorilla pressing, and backbreaking many opponents.  He's got the makings of a certified muscle boy.


2 comments:

  1. I too cannot wait to see guys high in the air being pressed over eagle's head. He's quite the hottie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told Mr Mike at TA that this was on my Christmas list. Let's hope Santa delivers.

      Delete