Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Joshua Armstrong



Every once in a while I get a nice surprise in my email when some muscle dude sends me a picture I can use in my blog.  The other day I got such an email from British bodybuilder Joshua Armstrong.  At 6 feet and 210 pounds, the hench lad is built like a brick shithouse (as they like to say in England).  Talk about biceps.  This tough looking dude could give the screaming abdabs to any wrestling opponent just by flexing his arms.  Joshua truly deserves the name Armstrong.  No doubt he is strong enough to gorilla press almost any dude out there, but Joshua astounded me by saying this picture is HIM being pressed overhead.  Holy fuck.  What kind of beast does he hang out with?  Hopefully we will get to see more.

If you like big guys who enjoy flexing and showing off their muscles, then you should check out Joshua Armstrong's website.  There are plenty of muscle videos posted and he's available for Skype.  And if you are lucky enough to be in England, you might even be able to arrange a meeting with him. . . . You know, I really need to plan that vacation to Europe . . .

3 comments:

  1. would love to know who is presing Joshua there...must have been a totla musclehunk

    ReplyDelete
  2. my God do this to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joshua is fantastic. What a hunk of a man !

    ReplyDelete