Thursday, December 10, 2015

"Sir" Austin and Post 400




Not long ago I featured Trent Novak in a post which included a couple of pics of Trent bodyslamming Austin Cooper during a match at Rock Hard Wrestling.  As usual, the post generated a lot of comments.  Ha ha, just kidding.  No one posted a comment.  But a couple of days later I did receive an email from Austin Cooper, and he was PISSED.  He accused me of being "anti-Coop" (forget the fact he's appeared in my blog over 20 times).  He said I made him look like a "nancy boy" getting beat up by some high school jock.  Austin assured me that he's no one's bitch and demanded that I set the record straight.  He also demanded that I call him "Sir" from now on.  What a prima donna.  Luckily for Austin - -  I mean "Sir" Austin - - I do my best to make people happy, so here are some more pictures from that wrestling match, just to show that Trent wasn't the only one getting in some stud-worthy moves.

Oh, you know the arm wrestling contest at the beginning of the video?  Well, just so you know, Trent wins that little competition (or is it not ok to mention that, Sir?):


By the way, this is post number 400 for me.  When I started this blog back in 2010, I didn't expect to still be doing it five years later.  In fact, there have been times when I thought I had run out of steam, but then some how or other, the wrestling muses would inspire me to keep on going.  And in particular I owe a special thanks to the guys at Thunders Arena and Rock Hard Wrestling (among others) for providing that inspiration on a regular basis with their high quality wrestling products.  Those dudes work hard to entertain us, so I hope you return the favor by checking out their websites.  Thanks for putting up with me these past five years!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats on 400 posts and getting an email from Austin. That's pretty cool. I should comment more, but I do enjoy your stuff.

    ReplyDelete