Monday, December 7, 2015

Alex and Jake






You may recall at the beginning of the year that I announced Alex Waters had won the coveted Wrestler of the Year award.  The funny thing is, despite being a big fan of his, I really haven't featured Alex much in my blog.  Maybe this post will make up for it.  A couple of years ago Rock Hard Wrestling released a match with Alex wrestling Jake Jenkins.  Jake made a name for himself at RHW during the earlier seasons, while Alex has made an impact in later ones.  This promised to be a match of superstars, and I was not disappointed at all.  Don't let these "pretty boys" fool you.  They are also tough wrestlers through and through.  One thing I noticed is that there must be a mirror just outside the ring, because a few times Jake and Alex get distracted by their own reflections (kind of like parakeets).  I guess the "pretty boy" overcomes the "wrestler" in them at times.  Another thing I noticed is how Jake sweats (he says he looks good all sweaty as he admires himself in the mirror).  My experience in wrestling and martial arts has taught me that there are just some guys who really sweat while competing (hey, I'm on of them).  If the sweat is any indication, Jake really gets in a good workout here.  But anyway, since this post is supposed to be about Alex, here are some good action pics of him.  Alex really seemed to enjoy tossing and slamming Jake about the ring, so you know this is a match I really liked watching.  Now remember, Alex is a certified muscle boy, so that's why he gets to flex like this:


1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome match and a battle of two superstars at Rock Hard Wrestling. Jake has always been my favorite wrestler, but anyone has got to notice the superior body of muscle boy Alex Waters. I wish Rock Hard Wrestling would put on a real submission grappling match between some of their muscle boys and let them battle it out. No doubt in an MMA or submission grappling match, Alex would defeat Jake, although Jake Jenkins has one MMA fight to his credit under his real name Clayton Moats when he was defeated by Dusty Shaw. At least we know Jake/Clayton can really fight.

    ReplyDelete