Thursday, December 3, 2015

Trent Novak





Not long ago I had a post about fitness model Will Grant who wrestled for Thunders Arena as Jackson.  It made me think about some of the other fitness models who have graced us with their presence in the world of wrestling.  One in particular that came to mind is Trent Novak who wrestled at Rock Hard Wrestling a few years ago.  Here he is looking particularly studly as he bodyslams and racks some of his competition.  It's a shame that Trent appeared only in a few matches.  I wish there had been more of the dude in the ring.  He's just my size, too.  I would have loved to wrestle him.  Anyway, even though Rock Hard Wrestling billed him as making a splash in the fitness model industry, my only exposure to him is through RHW.  Can anyone shed any light on the state of his modeling career outside the ring?  If we can locate him, maybe we can convince him to step back out onto the wrestling mat.  Trent, your fans are calling for you!

2 comments:

  1. He went by Jason V on allamericanguys, a few good show off clips of him on that site. Also, there used to be a photographer that had some good pics. I think Jason V Google search might show them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another lead, and he spells his name Jasen, weird.

    http://m.modelmayhem.com/jasen

    ReplyDelete