Friday, December 2, 2016

Making a Statement





I enjoy posting about wrestlers from Internet websites like Thunders Arena, Rock Hard Wrestling, and other places.  But I have to admit that my favorite posts are about unknown wrestlers I happen to stumble across.  A great example of this is the post I did earlier in the year about "The Statement" Andruew Tang from Singapore Pro Wrestling.  I don't know what you guys thought about that post, but I really enjoyed researching the dude, looking for action photos, and checking out his matches.  As best as I can gather, Andruew was instrumental in getting SPW up and running, and he appears to be a driving force in its ongoing activity today.  Following "The Statement" has even led me to other great wrestlers from Southeast Asia, including Destroyer Dharma who I blogged about just a few days ago.  I love seeing these dudes wrestle because it is sooooo much more entertaining than what you see in WWE.  Sure, there are manufactured storylines and silly drama, but most of it plays out in the ring along with some really entertaining action.  One thing I really like about The Statement is that he's a very small dude in the world of pro wrestling, but he is total heel.  Andruew is jacked, cocky, arrogant, and has an oversized sense of himself, but unlike other little dudes with Napolean complexes, Andruew totally backs it up in the ring, as you can see from these match photos I have posted here.  A TOTAL BADASS!!!


Anyway, I highly recommend that you check this little dude out. He's well worth the price of admission.  The last photo comes from a match against Japanese wrestler Michael Nakawaza, which you can see here.  But be warned.  The Statement cautions that it is a racy, adult-oriented contest.  He describes it as the most controversial match he has ever done and please don't try this at home . . . except maybe in the bedroom!  Some of the action is a bit too much for me to post on my family oriented blog.  And I don't recommend watching it while eating dinner like I did tonight.  Ugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment