Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Jack in the Box







This is a continuation of my last post featuring Jack Marino in his match at Underground Championship Wrestling against Johnny Deep.  It's accepted procedure at these internet wrestling productions to have gear that isn't exactly regulation in the world of wrestling, and UCW is no exception.  But even accepting this fact, I have to say Johnny Deep's thong is a little too much (or maybe a little too little).  He's really showing more skin that I usually feel comfortable featuring in my family-friendly blog.  Before the match begins, Johnny boasts that his pale and pasty glutes drive the woman wild.  When he tries to flex them, though, all gets from Jack is "Ew!  They jiggle!"  I'll agree with Jack on this one.  Ew!

Anyways, Jack doesn't let his opponent's overexposed flesh intimidate him.  In fact, maybe it motivates Jack even more to lay a hurting on Johnny to punish him for his insolence in showing up on the mat in such a skimpy outfit. 


In the end, I'd say that Johnny's thong makes his beat down look even more humiliating.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of matches of jack to see. Can i post this blog on my website?

    ReplyDelete