Thursday, February 2, 2017

Jack Marino








It's only recently that I began giving some attention to Underground Championship Wrestling, and it looks like I've been missing out on some pretty good wrestling action over the past few years.  If you ever look over my blog, you'll see that I spend a lot of time talking up wrestling productions like Thunders Arena and Rock Hard Wrestling.  These companies capitalize on niche markets in the underground wrestling world, with TA mostly featuring the bigger bodybuilders and muscle guys and RHW drawing its talent from the fitness model and college jock crowd.  As much as I like both TA and RHW, there's a big world of wrestling out there, including the likes of UCW, and I haven't been giving proper credit to a lot of it. 

You know, one reason why I think wrestling is the greatest sport is because size doesn't matter.  You can be any size, and wrestling gives you an opportunity to compete.  You probably won't see most of UCW's athletes competing at TA or RHW, but that doesn't make them any less of an athlete . . . or any less of an alpha stud.  Take Jack Marino of UCW as an example.  He's only 5' 4" and 135 pounds.  Looks like he's just a kid.  You wanna call him Jack Jack.  But make no mistake.  He may be small, but Jack Jack is all wrestler.  That's clearly obvious in a match where UCW pits him against the taller, lankier Johnny Deep.  Jack Jack proves that you don't need to be a hulking bodybuilder to give us some awesome power moves like bodyslams, backbreakers, bearhugs, and piledrivers.  Jack Jack also proves that you can be small in stature but still be a total alpha wrestler.

I often talk about the muscleboys of wrestling and how they are certified to flex their biceps.  But I have to say that Jack Jack gives us the best biceps flex I've ever seen a wrestler give:


Holy fuck!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment