Saturday, March 7, 2020

Fan Appreciation


I've thought about contacting some of the underground wrestling productions to ask about a tour, meet some of the wrestlers, maybe even watch some matches being filmed.  Afterall, I'm an influencer in the world of wrestling, I've promoted their products, so don't they owe me something like that?  Maybe if I had more than seven people reading my posts, I would have better luck catching the attention of the guys who run these companies.  But it looks like Cameron Matthews had a fan appreciation day a little while back where some lucky loser got to meet Dark Detective (Austin Cooper) and Detective Boy (Scrappy) at Hero Hunks.









Things start off awesome for our lucky fanboy when both Austin and Scrappy treat the dude to an impressive display of strength by pressing him overhead.  This is exactly the kind of experience I want when I get the chance to meet some of my favorite wrestlers.  But unfortunately for our fanboy, things quickly begin to unravel.  His big mistake is telling Austin that Scrappy is stronger.  Austin is second to no one, so he takes offense and quickly turns on the fanboy.  And Scrappy, who up to this point appears at best to be mildly annoyed with fanboy, quickly joins in on the punishment.  As for the remainder of fan appreciation day, well, I guess the pictures give you a little taste of what fanboy had to endure, finding himself hogtied in the end.  To be honest, if Cameron ever plans another fan appreciation day, after seeing this match I can't decide if I would skip it or run to the front of the line.  Seeing fanboy hogtied like that give me so many conflicting emotions . . .

Scrappy knows how to show his fans some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment