Thursday, April 30, 2020

Immortal Zeus







It's been nine years since I first featured Korean-Japanese wrestler Zeus (real name Kenshou Obayashi) in my blog.  Good news for us, the dude is still going strong.  And I mean literally.  The dude is fucking strong!  Assuming my internet sources are correct, Zeus is now 38 years old.  At 5'11" and 240 pounds, he still looks amazing.  Zeus has a background in bodybuilding, and he obviously continues with his training.  Currently appearing for All Japan Pro Wrestling, it looks like Zeus is a big fan favorite.  My guess is this is because Japanese wrestling fans love to see hard body muscle studs show off their strength by tossing opponents around at will (of course, what wrestling fan regardless of nationality doesn't enjoy that?).  Anyway, my favorite two photos in this series are the first two above, showing the musclebound Asian beast dominating two pale white jobber boys.  I can't really explain why I enjoy seeing Zeus totally manhandle those young white boys, but trust me, I do!


The gorilla press obviously is one of Zeus' signature moves, which is a huge reason why I am such a fan.  What I like about his gorilla presses is how well it lets Zeus show off his physique.  Even at 38 years of age, he looks stunning.  And of course, with a physique like that, Zeus gets to flex those muscles over his humiliated opponent in the end.  But when Zeus flexes, he's no mere muscleboy.  He's a true muscle god!


 Wrestling . . . the sport of gods!

No comments:

Post a Comment