Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Super Joey








Several months ago I purchased this wrestling match from Hero Hunks, but it somehow got lost among other things I was checking out, so I never posted about it.  This is a match between Joey Nux as "Steel Man" and Chace LaChance as "Silver Serpent".  I gotta say, I really love seeing Joey Nux playing the Superman character.  Actors who have portrayed Superman have had to wear special suits that make them look like they have big muscles.  Well, that's not needed for Joey.  His real muscles are absolutely bulging in his Superman suit.  This dude should be playing Superman in all the movies from now on.  I also like how Joey plays the character.  To be honest, I've always been just a lukewarm fan of Superman, probably because of his squeaky clean image.  But when Joey comes face to face with Chace LaChance, there's nothing squeaky clean about how he acts.  Joey shows us a Superman who is total heel, and he goes all alpha over Chace.  This is the kind of Superman I can really get into.

Joey Nux is super as Superman!

No comments:

Post a Comment