Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Prince Adonis








Our favorite muscleboy wrestler Scrappy is a hot commodity in the world of underground internet wrestling.  He's now appearing in matches at Cole Cassidy's new production Weekend Wrestling.  When I first posted about WW a couple months back, I made a side comment about hoping one day to see a new company with a fresh, new batch of wrestlers.  But Scrappy is not new to the scene, and I'm not complaining.  I'm excited that Weekend Wrestling gives him another venue to strut his stuff.  At WW, Scrappy carries the title of Prince Adonis.  His character is smug and arrogant.  Many times those are the types of wrestlers who I love to see get their cocky asses handed to them in the ring.  But not so with Scrappy.  The Prince Adonis character suits him well.  When you're built like Scrappy, bodyslam like Scrappy, and break backs like Scrappy, you can be smug and arrogant all you want, and I'll be your biggest fan.

Prince Adonis flexes like a Muscleboy!

3 comments: