Sunday, August 2, 2020

Peter the Great


I've been looking for different wrestlers and fresh faces to feature in my blog, so I'm glad I came across this match called Who da Man!  The wrestlers are Peter (in the white trunks) and Grady (in blue).  Both wrestlers are strong and capable, but as is often the case when watching a match, I take a particular liking to one of them.  In this match, it's Peter.  I think he gives a great performance.








The video begins with poor Peter hanging out, just minding his own business, when Grady charges in and attacks.  Peter takes his lumps at first, but he's a big boy and strong as fuck.  Grady doesn't stay in control for long.  I probably could have posted fifty pics of Peter alone from this match, but I'll just leave you with some of the lift and carry images.  Grady is no scrawny dude himslf, so it's amazing how easily Peter hoists him up at times for awesome moves like torture racks, an over the knee backbreaker, bearhugs . . . Peter even bench presses Grady!  This match is not a squash, and the action does go back and forth.  There are plenty of good, long held submission holds from both fighters to see, too.  All in all, I had fun watching this match, and I'm glad I discovered some new wrestlers to follow.


Torturing Grady with multiple backbreakers, Peter proves he's the man!

Click here to see more wrestling matches with Peter.

2 comments:

  1. I wish he used the gorilla press more often. I only know of the one match where he pressed his opponent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the match against Ronan where Peter gorilla presses him. I may post about that one later. I want to check out more of Peter's matches. Another gorilla press would be awesome.

      Delete