Friday, August 21, 2020

Wrestling to the Max


I've said it before.  I really need to check out UCW Wrestling more often.  Because every time I do, I'm very pleased with the wrestling matches they produce.  Today's match is between Max Ryder and Malik.  We've seen Malik before, but this is the first time I get to feature Max.  I hope it's not the last.








Max Ryder is billed at 180 pounds, while Malik weighs in at a mere 152 pounds.  When you give up 28 pounds in wrestling, you're probably going to pay for it.  And for most of the match, Max uses his size advantage to make Malik pay.  It's not totally one sided because Malik is able to get in some moves, mostly after disabling Max with a cheap shot, but Max proves to be too big and too strong for Malik to control forever.  Max really wrestles with a certain intensity in this match.  It's almost like he's used to being a jobber, and now finding himself a heel, he really savors his destruction of Malik.  For his part, Malik seems to enjoy being manhandled by muscleboy Max.  You can't really tell from these pics, but I think Malik is actually grinning much of the time while Max takes him apart.  I think if I were Max in this match, I'd be the one smiling.  There aren't many things much more enjoyable for a wrestler than being able to make another dude your bitch.

Powerslammed to the Max!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Max might do meet ups. Check out his only fans page.
      onlyfans.com/maxryder

      Delete