Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Kyle Stevens






I have to say that more and more I'm really impressed with thestable of wrestlers at Thunders Arena. One in particular is Kyle Stevens. Just one look at him shows he's a bodybuilder, and he's got his own website if you want to find out more. Kyle is not that tall at only 5'8", but he weighs 230 pounds, so he is really packed with muscle. I haven't come across a picture of him yet where he scoops a guy up just for a simple bodyslam. I guess when you're as strong a wrestler as he is, why bother? Just grab hold of your opponent and press him overhead. The slam that follows is all the more powerful. At first I thought his shaved head added a bit of fierceness to his persona, but then I realized that it's the raw power of his muscles. In these pictures it's clear Kyle really enjoys showing off this power when he wrestles. And who can blame him? I especially like how Kyle looks up at his dude while he's pressing him overhead. I can appreciate this. There is a certain satisfaction in putting a guy on his back in a wrestling match and seeing the look of panic on his face. It's a little arrogant and cocky, but no doubt Kyle Stevens can back that kind of attitude up.

1 comment:

  1. Man I just love the Gorilla Press... Such pitty he is not in Thunders anymore... Big GP fan here..wish he grabbed me for it.
    165 here sportive dude

    ReplyDelete