Sunday, January 8, 2012

Matt Magnum





In one of my posts last week, I mentioned my own preference for seeing the young muscle wrestler beating up on other wrestlers instead of vice-versa. Matt Magnum above is an indy wrestler in New England who performs at feds such as Top Rope Promotions and PWF Northeast Wrestling. He's a lean, muscular college dude, and in these photos he's going up against a bigger, burlier guy named Ryan Bisbal. If this were a BG East match, I suspect Magnum would be beaten and made to suffer. But not here. It looks like Magnum does a pretty good job of handling his opponent (see Beefcake for more match pics). For me, real wrestling is about strength and conditioning, so even in pro wrestling with its scripted matches, I still like to see the guy like Matt Magnum who looks like the real wrestler win.

No comments:

Post a Comment