Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bigger Is Better






You remember me back in high school.  I'm the muscle jock you see walking down the hallway.  The wrestler.  You try to catch a glimpse of me in the lockerroom shower.  My thick chest, broad shoulders, tree trunk thighs.  So different from you.  I bleed.  I sweat.  I put in hours of practice.  My sport is for the physically superior and elite.  Timid and weak are your mind and body, so you just sit on the sideline and watch.  You are drawn to me, while simultaneously afraid of me.  You like to think you can take me, be the David against the Goliath.  But that's just your fantasy world.  I'm bigger, and I'm better.  Trust me.  You don't want to learn the hard way.

1 comment:

  1. The last pic is Scott Steele. Anyone know what organization he wrestles for these days. Would like to see this video if it's available too.

    ReplyDelete