Monday, May 28, 2012

Torture Rack






Although the bodyslam is my favorite pro-style wrestling move, the torture rack scores pretty high on my list, too.  If I had the time, I probably could do a seperate blog about it.  But until then, the torture rack can make a special guest appearance here.  The appeal of the torture rack in wrestling is like the bodyslam because it's one muscle dude dominating another dude by picking him up.  There's just something about taking a hold of another guy and lifting him bodily off the ground.  The two bodies are completely supported by the strength and power of the one.  I get a rush by bending a dude's body over my shoulders, hearing him grunt and groan as he endures the unendurable.  And I have to admit that being in a torture rack is almost as fun.  If you've never experienced one, be sure to put it on your list of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment