Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hippie Punishment






In my last post I mentioned my old track coach and his disdain for "hippies."  Whenever he told any of us that we were starting to look like a hippie because our hair was getting too long, we knew it wasn't meant as a compliment.  When I actually studied about the Vietnam War in high school and college, it gave me a better understanding of where my coach was coming from.  The funny thing is, whenever I see a guy with long hair now, the word "hippie" pops into my head.  I have to admit that in wrestling, I always like to see the clean cut jock beating up on the long haired dude.  That's why I like these bodyslam photos.  So, what do you do whenever you bodyslam a hippie?  You look down at him with a sneer and tell him to go get a haircut.

1 comment:

  1. In my heart, I always side with the hippies. But I still love to see them get manhandled! (The jobber conundrum.) Hippies provided wrestling the hair handle, and for that I shall forever be grateful.

    ReplyDelete