Saturday, August 11, 2012

Water Sports





Some of my best summer memories come from spending time at the pool or the beach.  When I was younger being in the water with some of my friends inevitably led to wrestling around, especially if I was with any of my wrestling buddies.  The water made it great to practice throws and pro wrestling moves.  At a public pool we never paid much attention to the "No Horseplay" signs and only grudgingly toned it down a little after being berated from the life guard.  So now I'm no longer a teenager, but I have to admit whenever I'm in a pool with other dudes, the urge to wrestle is still pretty strong.

By the way, BG East has a whole series devoted to wrestling in a pool.  If you like that kind of stuff, be sure to check it out.

3 comments:

  1. Who is the dude on the first picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know who's in that first picture, but I would love to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, would love to watch that video (from the first pic)!

    ReplyDelete