Sunday, August 5, 2012

Savor the Moment






In yesterday's post I noted many of the good qualities of Tristan Archer's bodyslams, and he demonstrates them for us again above.  A nice, deep crotch hold . . . check.  Hoisting his opponent up high for all to see . . . check.  Grabbing a handful of the other dude's ass . . . check.  These things make his bodyslams so awesome.  There's also the savor factor which I didn't really go into yesterday, but luckily in response to my last post someone else pointed it out.  When I get the chance to scoop another dude up, I like to hold him up for a few moments because I want to savor the moment.  I suspect that's a reason why Tristan Archer does the same.  And there are two things to savor.  First is my masculinity, my strength, my skill that allows me to control another wrestler like this.  Second is knowing that my opponent knows, at least for that moment, that his body is completely at my mercy.  A big thanks to Tristan Archer for his demonstrations on how to do an awesome bodyslam.  We hope that Tristan pays us another visit real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment