Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Big Sexy


Most of you probably are familiar with Big Sexy, a wrestler at Thunders Arena.  He's probably one of the top two or three most popular wrestlers there.  I know Joe at Ringside is a big fan, and he posts about Big Sexy frequently.  The thing is, Big Sexy doesn't do much for me.  It's not that I actively dislike him.  I guess I'm just kind of ambivalent about him.  He's not a wrestler I pay that much attention to.  But today Big Sexy caught my attention with the preview of his new match against Aiden at Thunder's Arena.  Earlier this month in a post about Rob Terry, I said that there was a certain classic beauty about the bodyslam, and we see that above with Big Sexy bodyslamming Aiden.  There's so much I like about a good bodyslam.  It's the crotch hold.  It's the lift and carry.  One dude dominate over another.  It's the muscled bodies of the wrestlers in action, and not just the alpha stud, but also the dude who's being slammed.  All that is good about a bodyslam is on display here.  So, ok, I may not be among his biggest fans, but I have to say, well done Big Sexy.  And by the way, he does a pretty good rack, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment