Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Partner




In my last post I highlighted the tag team appearance of Marcus Anthony and Rob Terry at Ohio Valley Wrestling.  Marcus got in a nice gorilla press slam during the match, but as we can see here, Rob Terry did his part, too.  That's Eddie Diamond enduring more punishment at the hands of Rob Terry after suffering through the press slam.  I like to call the gorilla press the king of pro wrestling moves, but the scoop slam is my favorite.  There's just a certain classic beauty to it, which that third photo above really shows.  And I love that a dude as big as Rob Terry predominately scoopslams his opponents even though he could easily press them overhead.  It makes me wonder if due to his size the pro wrestling authorities don't want Rob Terry to press slam other dudes.  Even highly trained professional would have a hard time surviving something that devastating.

No comments:

Post a Comment