Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dream Team 3.0





Sorry dudes!  I don't know why I haven't posted anything recently.  I guess the start of football season has been a distraction.  Anyway, a while back I let it be known how excited I was to see Marcus Anthony back at Ohio Valley Wrestling.  With his reappearance at OVW, one thing I was hoping for was to see him face off against Rob Terry.  Such a match would be the ultimate Clash of Titans.  Well, it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon.  As you can see above, Marcus Anthony and Rob Terry are now pairing up for tag team action at OVW.  Not that I mind, of course.  A while back I was happy to announce the "Dream Team" of Marcus Anthony and Jessie Godderz.  That didn't last because Marcus Anthony left for Florida Championship Wrestling, but in it's place appeared an improved Dream Team of Jessie Godderz and Rob Terry.  That also didn't last, and the partnership between Jessie and Rob seems to have soured in recent months.  I have to say that I like this newest version of the Dream Team the best.  With all the muscle that Marcus Anthony and Rob Terry possess, they are going to leave a trail of broken bones, collapsed organs, and internal bleeding in their wake.  It's great to be kings of muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment