Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Babyface Wrestlers



 

I was looking through my stash of wrestling photos the other day and came across these from a match featuring Austin Cooper and Cameron Mathews.  I can't believe I haven't used these in a post before.  I'm not sure where I originally found these, but checking out the BG East website, the action comes from a match called Babyface Brawls (although "babyface" doesn't immediately come to my mind seeing these two dudes battling it out).  Usually I don't give BG East a lot of attention in my blog as compared to the matches at Thunders Arena, Rock Hard Wrestling, and other companies.  But this match here looks pretty awesome, so maybe BG East deserves some further consideration.

1 comment:

  1. love camerons sexy blue trunks wish he would wear them more often

    ReplyDelete