Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Dude Press







Action photos from wrestling matches are the mainstay of my blog, but I love it when I come across photos of your average, everyday muscle dude showing off his stuff by executing a pro wrestling power move on another guy.  I wish I could find more pictures like these, and it would be especially great to see some of muscle dudes scoopslamming other guys (if any young muscle studs out there are reading this blog, send me your pics!).  All these guys are like minded.  They know that one of the best things about having muscles is using them to dominate other dudes.

4 comments:

  1. Dario Gerci is a hot dude, regular guy, who you should add as a friend on facebook. He has multiple photos of him lifting, pressing, slamming other men.
    https://www.facebook.com/DarioGerci/media_set?set=a.101025599911252.2419.100000114383309&type=3

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.facebook.com/DarioGerci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of those are from Instagram. Great place to find pic's like these if you know the right hashtags! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like gorilla press ..be lifted and know lifters friends

    ReplyDelete