Friday, April 15, 2016

Andruew Tang





I'm a big fan of Bruno's Beefcakes of Wrestling blog, and I assume that most of you are too.  This week I have really enjoyed his "new faces" of wrestling series, so I'm going to shamelessly crib his idea and feature a new face of my own.  The stud you see here is "The Statement" Andruew Tang, who bills himself as Singapore's first professional wrestler.  Several of his matches are on You Tube, and he's a total beast in the ring.  That's why it was surprising to learn that he comes in at only 5' 5" and 160 pounds (and I think that's a bit of an exageration).  You'd expect a little guy like this to play jobber to the bigger wrestlers, but this dude is all heel.  He shows no fear in going up against and dominating much larger wrestlers.  That's partly because Andruew is ripped (I love how the match announcers can't stop gushing over his muscular and well defined body).  But Andruew also succeeds as a heel because he has the attitude for it.  A lot of things go into the making of a great wrestler (both pro and amateur), and attitude is one of the biggest.  You better not tell Andruew Tang that he's too small to be in a wrestling ring, because this dude will destroy your ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment