Saturday, April 9, 2016

Teaching Jordan






Sorry dudes!  I know it has been a while since my last post, but sometimes life gets in the way of my blogging.  You know how it goes.  Anyway, to get us back on track, here's an excellent photo series of a cocky Dave Calbrese at No Rules Wrestling delivering an awesome over-the-knee backbreaker on Jordan Prince.  Who doesn't enjoy a good backbreaker?  It's sure to put a smile on every wrestling fan's face.  I love that Jordan is clad in white Under Armour shorts in this match.  It's a great look.  I just wish Calbrese was wearing UA shorts, too.  I know all you boys out there want Dave Calbrese to do this to you, too.  Sure, having your back broken over some wrestling stud's knee looks like a lot of fun, but just remember that you can end up like this:


We've seen Jordan Prince in my blog before pretty much suffering the same fate in another match against Dave Calbrese and one against Kevin Calbrese.  You've been taught the move, Jordan, so now it's time for you to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment