Friday, October 7, 2016

Braden for Hire





Some time ago I mentioned that Cameron Mathews was putting together a website to market pro-style wrestling matches that he's producing.  The website has developed and matured over time so that today we have a pretty cool product called Wrestler4Hire.  Recently I decided to check it out, hoping to see it feature some exciting and new talent.  So what did I find?  Braden Charron.  Is he new talent?  Not really.  Braden has a long history in wrestling, appearing for BG East, Thunders Arena, Can-Am, and Muscle Domination Wrestling (and probably others).  So am I disappointed to find W4H featuring a seasoned veteran like Braden?  Absolutely not!  I LOVE BRADEN!!!!  He's big muscles and bodyslams.  What's not to love?  I checked out a match of his against Jayden Mayne, and Braden doesn't disappoint.  I don't know how many years Braden has been wrestling on the internet.  Maybe ten?  He looks like he's got at least ten more in him.


A big thanks to Cameron for giving Braden yet another venue to showcase his awesome muscles and wrestling skills.

1 comment:

  1. Agree 100%. I've watched him since he did his first matches on BGEast. Super sexy body...and he does do strip and naked matches, which is the ultimate gay fantasy for me.

    ReplyDelete