Thursday, March 1, 2018

Cason








For the past few months I haven't had the opportunity to follow Thunders Arena very much, but this week after receiving an email from TA about recent matches, I went back to their website.  And I'm glad I did.  A recent addition to the TA roster is a bodybuilder named Cason.  At 6' 1" and 235 pounds, this strapping 20 year old kid is all muscleboy.  Very much intrigued, I decided to check out Cason's match against Blayne.  Wow.  It features probably the best crotchlift for a lift and carry that I have ever seen in a TA match.  It's the beautiful bodies involved that help make this such a spectacular scene, but it's how long Cason carries Blayne and how Blayne begs as he is carried around the room that puts it over the top.  To be fair, this 19 minute match does not feature a whole lot of wrestling action, but the action it does show is f-ing awesome!  And the time in between the action mostly features Cason flexing, which is also f-ing awesome!

I had an itch when I watched this match, and seeing muscleboy Cason put Blayne in some dominating holds totally satisfied that itch.  By the end, this is how I felt:

If Mr. Mike is reading this post, here's my suggestion for TA for 2018:  more of Cason doing more of this to more wrestlers.  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment