Saturday, March 10, 2018

Radu Bulat







I like to mix in a little international flavor to my blog just to show how universal wrestling is.  Recently I was perusing a bunch of photos from British pro wrestling matches, and of course since we're talking the United Kingdom here, a lot of pale and pasty bodies crossed my computer screen.  So you'll understand why Radu Bulat caught my attention.  Six feet tall and 200 pounds, the Romanina born wrestler with the dark complexion stands out in a crowd of anemic-looking Englishmen.  The dude is fit and strong, and he likes to bodyslam.  What can be better than that?  Too bad he'll be packing his bags once Brexit becomes final.

By the way, what is it with Romania and wrestling?  I've featured a lot of Romanian studs in my blog in addition to Radu, such as CockyBoy Alex, Karl Kasper, Steel Muscle God, and Evander.  I'm thinking I need to check out Romania for my next vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment