Thursday, March 8, 2018

Ethan Slade







Not long ago I did a post about Dante from Muscleboy Wrestling and his match against Ethan Slade.  As I noted in that last post, a lot can be said about Slade, so now I'm ready to add a few of my own words to the conversation.  The dude is 5' 7" and 145 pounds, not very big size, but you can see he's pretty cut.  Slade must be a popular wrestler for Muscleboy because he already appears in seven videos.  It looks like he's pretty popular with the other wrestlers, too.  Given his size, it's fairly easy for some other strong wrestler to toss him around.  And what wrestler doesn't like that?  Unfortunately I haven't seen the full matchess that these shots come from, but by the looks of them, Slade takes a beating often, and he takes it well.

In my prior post I commented about how the action at Muscleboy often moves beyond mere wrestling and into other things.  I guess if I were Slade and I got grabbed, carried, and slammed over and over like this, I'd be in the mood for some extracurricular activity too.



Nice!  Take me out back when you're done with me boys!

1 comment:

  1. A few days ago I spoke with Muscleboywrestling and they told me that Ethan Slade no longer works with them ... I was very upset because he was my favorite wrestler! ... Hopefully he will fight again soon, even if it is on another wrestling website.

    ReplyDelete