Friday, June 15, 2018

Muscle on Muscle








I always love a wrestling match that features two musclebound guys grappling with each other.  So, when I was browsing around Wrestler4Hire the other day, I was happy to find this match between Joey Nux and Christian Thorn.  Both wrestlers sport great physiques (stunning, I'd say, for Thorn).  From the muscle alone, you can tell it's going to be a fun match.  But there's a twist.  Despite both dudes being extremely muscular, there's a significant size discrepancy, so don't be fooled by the profile pics that W4H has for these guys.  Joey is 6' 3" and 225 pounds, while Christian is only 5' 6" and 145 pounds.  I think Christian's muscularity helps make him look bigger than he is, but when the wrestling starts, Nux easily overpowers the smaller Asian dude.  On the video, there's some argument going on between the two, something about cleaning a weapon versus peeling potatoes.  But to be honest, I didn't really understand what that was about because I was too distracted by all the muscle on the screen.  Christian's body in particular had me mesmerized (still does).  For fans of lift and carry action (like me), this is a fun match to watch.  Joey has big muscles and he loves to use them.  We get treated to bodyslams, racks, beahugs, even a gorilla press.  Joey looks great giving the moves, and Christian looks awesome receiving them.  I just hope one day Christian gets on the mat against a wrestler his size so he can deliver a similar beating of his own.


Ouch!  Somebody is going to be sore in the morning!

1 comment: