Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Fright Night




It's Halloween, and Thunders Arena was nice enough to give me a look at their Halloween Havoc series.  This year it features four matches.  The first one I checked out has Blayne against a Mystery Man.  The two begin wrestling wearing colorful carnival style maskes.  You'd think that would not be scary at all, but you'd be wrong.  Or at least for me.  I was surprised to find the masks kind of creepy, but in a good way, you know.  The kind of creepy you want to have for Halloween.




Then I moved on to another match that features our All-American Eagle being ambushed by a guy wearing a Ghostface mask (from the Scream movies).  Holy shit!  Those movies really scared the crap out of me when I was a kid, and even today seeing Eagle getting attacked by Ghostface has the potential to give me nightmares tonight.  As much as I hate to admit it, I have always been a wuss when it comes to horror movies.  Luckily, in this match Eagle eventually removes the mask to reveal his good buddy Cason.  The video then progresses into a good old fashioned wrestling match between two muscleboys in the pool at night.  That's guaranteed to give just about any guy sweet dreams at bed time.

There are two more matches that are part of this year's Halloween Havoc, but I did not have time to review them.  But you can check all four matches out at the TA website.

No comments:

Post a Comment